Billion or Bust!
Growing a Tech Company in Texas
Billion or Bust!
Entrepreneur, Lanham Napier, leads public company, Rackspace, and creates thousands of tech-related jobs in San Antonio, Texas. He grows Rackspace from $5 million to over a billion in revenues and $5 billion in market value. When Microsoft, Amazon, and Google enter the industry, everything changes, including Lanham’s relationship with Rackspace executives and board.
Special March 2020 pricing. Discounts averaging 80%. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate or graduate business classes in:
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- General Management
- Growing a tech company outside a tech hub
- Earning high employee engagement
- Leading and competing in difficult times
- Managing one’s personal exit from a firm
- Use Active Noticing to note the influences on, actions of, resources used by and sentiments of a business leader
- Deepen understanding of topics listed above (Topics Covered)
- Develop business insight, judgment, and wisdom regarding leadership patterns of action, behavior, & decision making
About 160 pages, the e-book takes 2-3 hours to read. You will get all three common e-book formats: MOBI, EPUB, PDF.
About 160 pages, the softcover book takes 2-3 hours to read.
The chapter summary provides you with the book’s plot, characters, and themes in three easy-to-read pages.
This presentation provides you with the plot, characters, and themes of the executive’s experience, and it includes at-a-glance numbers and analysis of the executive’s experience. This is a great way to digest the executive biography.
The 5-minute video takes you through the actions the executive took and decisions she or he made to capture opportunities and overcome challenges.
Live Video Visit*
A live video conference connects you directly with the executive in real time. Educators and students can discuss the executive’s experience and book with the executive.
*Only Available with the “Teaching Pack with Video Visit.”
Teaching Note includes a “how-to” for using business biographies and memoirs in the business classroom, plus suggestions on homework assignments and class sessions.
Free Evaluation Copy
We’re eager for educators to use our materials in their classes! If you would like a free evaluation copy of any of out products, please fill out the Evaluation Copy form.